Holy-Eternalland.de

New application

More
4 years 2 days ago #4525 by Aegis
New application was created by Aegis
Hi all, looking to join K&M.

Been a while, but im just getting back into EL and im keen to join a guild and have a bit of fun. I spend most of my time training combat or harvesting / alchemy.

Not sure what kind of stuff you guys do, but im keen to get involved in stuff like instances or group activities.

Thanks,

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 day ago #4526 by vinoveritas
Replied by vinoveritas on topic New application
Hi, we are an all around guild,
I looked at the data that i have about you, and my log files (which are extensive and long reaching back, do contain very little about your char, so i would love if you could tell us more about you. Where are you from, when did you first started to play el, :) when was the last time before you started again now that you played and so on, just so we can get a feel who you are.

In Vino Veritas,

More
4 years 1 day ago #4527 by Aegis
Replied by Aegis on topic New application
Well then. I'm from Australia, I guess started playing EL umm... A looonng time ago... My char was originally named BattleAngel or Battle Angel idk if there was a space, I changed the name cos I didn't like it any more.

I have logged in once or twice in the last couple of years but it has been about that since I last really played. Back then, or maybe even before that I was part of MWAR (I think that's right) but I'm not sure how active they are now so I'm jumping ship, hopefully have some more people to chat / play with. Back then I got into a few group activities, but nothing major. It was mainly a place to chat while I was staring at ogres.

I have been back for about a week now. Basically deciding what my next project will be. Probably making FEs and steel bars to fund some time playing with Feros just in case I break some stuff, which seems likely since my def levels are pretty low :P

Happy to keep talking, let me know what else you wanna know about me.

A

More
4 years 1 day ago #4528 by vinoveritas
Replied by vinoveritas on topic New application
Ok i remember the BattleAngel char, that one was indeed in Mwar. With this information the council can now have the debate if we let another person in the guild or not, and weather it is you more fairly then before so thank you

In Vino Veritas,

Moderators: toni
Time to create page: 0.606 seconds